Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is here!

I could hardly believe my eyes when I looked out my front door at noon. Since I am inside with  my foot in a cast, I really can't see out front as my kitchen window is over my sink and therefore too high. Wow! not only are my daffodils blooming, but so are my Virginia Bluebells! They are my favorite as they always bloom first or almost first. The down turned flowers bloom pink then turn a beautiful blue as they age. So there are two different colored flowers most of the time and sometimes two colors on one plant.  I started with 3 transplants that I babied along for several years, then they started to reseed everywhere. Last year I had about 12 clumps and this year it looks like a lot more (can't get out to count them).
Going to ask my dear hubby if he would please take some photos of them for me so I can see them and post them for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment