Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hi there. I am off to Colorado to visit our daughter and son-in-law for a few days. I love Colorado all year, but especially in the fall.
I found a new blog to follow. At thequiltshow.com they are playing several free shows. The one I watched yesterday was from Cindy Needham. She takes old linens and makes whole cloth quilts. I LOVE it as I have several old linens and 50's tablecloths that are stuck away in a drawer. Now I know how to use them so they can be seen. AND now I can collect more of them!! FUN FUN FUN.
   I have started a new program called Take Shape For Life. It is fantastic and I feel healthier now than I have for many years. It involves the 5 in 1 plan where you have 5 Medifast meal and 1 Lean and Green meal a day.
So far I have lost 8.5 pounds in 10 days and lots of inches. I never feel hungry as I eat ever 2-3 hours. The food tastes really good, so easy to do. I will keep you posted on my progress. If you want to know more email me at donnasartquilts@msn.com.
   Have a fun weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment