Saturday, July 23, 2011

July

Sorry I have not posted for a while. The quote for the day is from C.S. Lewis, " You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
Here are some photos for your enjoyment. This is a cluster of daylily blooms from my garden. I was playing with my camera to do different exposures.

 This is the normal exposure.


This is the same group of blooms in black and white.

This is done in sepia.


This is green.


This is blue.












 This is red.













 This is my favorite--the negative exposure. I really like how the colors come out so differently with the negative. That was a surprise to me. Since then I have done several photos in the negative. I especially like clouds.




















                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment